Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it. ~Flannery O'Connor~
- The most powerful story is the one you tell yourself. (My favorite)
- It’s not what they call you; it’s what you answer to.
- A negative mind will not achieve a positive outlook.
- If things don’t turn out right in the end, then its not the end.
- Don’t let the words get in the way of the story.
- Don’t judge the story before it’s written.
- There is no chance, no fate and no destiny that can hinder the firm resolve of a determined person.
- Beware the mundane and the trite.
- Go placidly amidst the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be had in silence~~ the Desiderata~~
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
“Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” — Anton Chekhov